Built in 1955 and opened as the Saint
Abban's Hall, this was one of the premier ballrooms in the southeast. It
hosted everyone and was thronged with dancers. Sadly it closed its doors in the
mid-1980's and has remain closed (more or less).
It is still used to host the occasional special event such as in 2011 when the
Indians played it.