Ardee Parochial Hall, Ardee, Co. Louth
Like so many parochial halls across Ireland,
the Ardee Hall was the centre of community life in the 1950's and beyond.
We are told that during the 1950's a gentleman named Peter Callaghan ran the
Throughout its history it ran dances, mostly featuring local ands regional dance
and showbands. In 1994, the hall was sold
by the church to a local business man, who turned it into a gym. Then in 2000,
the hall was more or less
demolished to make way for retail shops which is in the photo below.