Crystal Ballroom, Kiltormer
The Crystal Ballroom was built by Frank &
Jennie Campbell and was known as that from 1952 until 1964.
It was then called The Montrose until 1970. It was purchased by Oliver
Spain and reopened on 16th October 1970
as The Crystal Ballroom. Jim Reeves and Charlie Pride also performed there in
the 1960's and early 1970's.
It closed its doors in 1980. It was used for filming in 2005, but recently part
of the roof collapsed in due to heavy snow.